Wednesday, July 8, 2009

# Post

Fab Finds: Free Romance Fiction

From time to time I'll be posting for you some of the nifty sites I happen to run across during my travels around the web. (You know, those times when we probably should be working, but find ourselves procrastinating by clicking links at mad random!)

I ran across today's site courtesy of fellow author Regina Paul:

http://freeromancefiction.com

Free Romance Fiction offers all free reads of varying lengths by previously published authors. While the site appears newer and does not yet have a great deal of selection, this is a nifty concept for both readers and authors alike. Readers satisfy their need for read, and authors can gain exposure and attract new readers. What's not to love about FREE?

1 comment:

  1. Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Visits To This Blog: