Sunday, January 30, 2011

# Post # Six Sentence Sunday

A Strange Man Has to WHAT Me?-Six Sentence Sunday

~~~Warning: Except Contains Adult Language~~~
I've been seeing this feature pop up on other author blogs lately, so I decided to give it a try. On select Sundays I'll be sharing a six-sentence excerpt from one of my works in progress.

From HER FULL MOON COWBOYS (edit: a Siren bestseller that launched a series! BUY LINK)

She gave a nonchalant shrug and laced her fingers together around one knee, the action bending her forward so that her cleavage was visible. She felt the men’s eyes on her. Good, let them look. “You weren’t entirely honest with me last night, Chaz. You failed to mention I’d not only have to get fucked by you, but by a strange man I’d never met—and let him bite me while he’s at it. Those are rather important details.”


~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: