Sunday, August 14, 2011

# Post # Six Sentence Sunday

A Sucker for Hotties-Six Sentence Sunday

On select Sundays I'll be sharing a six-sentence excerpt from one of my works in progress, as part of Six Sentence Sunday.

This week's six is the opening from my newly re-released erotic short, CAR WASH. CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE/SUBJECT MATTER.


I almost felt sorry for the sexy creature walking beside the queue of cars. I was such a sucker for fuck-me-now rocked shoulders and wavy, dark hair. The man had absolutely no idea what I was about to do to him.

My stomach tickled with anticipation while I watched the attendant prep the car ahead of me. He must have been new, because I would definitely have remembered that firm ass and hot pecs. And here I’d thought the afternoon would involve no more than mindless errands.

Now Available:
Kindle
Nook
Smashwords



~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the line about him not having any idea what the narrator was about to do with him. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Visits To This Blog: