Sunday, September 4, 2011

# Post # Six Sentence Sunday

Touching a Chained-Up Hunk-Six Sentence Sunday

**Warning: adult content**
On select Sundays I'll be sharing a six-sentence excerpt from one of my works in progress, as part of Six Sentence Sunday.

This week's six is from my brand new title DISOWNED COWBOYS, book 1 of the Lone Wolves of Shay Falls series. 

“Touch me, Aimee,” Dillon said. “Let me feel those soft hands on my skin.”

She slid a hand to his chest, curious to feel the sensation of skin and metal against her palm. The links were warm from his incredible body heat, and she found his nipple between lengths of wrapped chain and tugged it while she gently bit his lower lip.

“Shit, I always knew it would be like this,” he said, letting out a moan. “But I never dreamed it would be now.”



~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

7 comments:

  1. Very hot and I have a feeling it's going to get hotter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, any day you find a nipple between lengths of chain is a freaking FANTASTIC day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last line makes me curious... And yes, never a bad day in chains! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Visits To This Blog: