Top Ten Go-To Foods While Writing
10. Pizza–Love that spinach and chicken!
9. Sandwich–A good ole turkey and swiss always does the trick.
8. Ramen noodles–What human doesn't eat Ramen?
7. Crunch Berries cereal–Best cereal ever created. Go Cap'n Crunch!
6. Smoothies–Pineapple is my fave! Then, Strawberry! I make mine with yogurt and granola.
5. Tacos–Messy but delicious. Gotta have that crunchy shell, too.
4. Wine–Not a food, but who cares? Not this girl.
3. French fries–Crinkles are the best
2. Golden Double-Stuffed Oreos–I feel ten pounds heavier just thinking about them.
1. Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips–I ADORE S andV chips (I just licked my fingers. No chips in sight. SMH.)
Ha, there are some great choices in there...this makes me hungry just reading it! Me, I'm partial to smoothies, though I try to limit those these days, and the ultimate go-to for all occasions: chocolate!!
Here is some info on the first in Diantha's Oracle of Delphi series:
Prophecy of the Most Beautiful
Oracle of Delphi series, Book 1
Available in eBook and Print
Buy Now - Amazon
Buy Now - Barnes and Noble
She has a destiny so great that even the gods fear her.
Constant hallucinations and the frequent conversations with the voices in her head, have earned eighteen-year-old Chloe Clever the not-so-coveted title of "Whack Job" in her home town of Adel, Georgia. With the onslaught of prescription medications and therapists threatening to push her over the edge, she wishes for a life far away from the one she has, a life where she is destined to be more than the butt of everyone's jokes and mockery.
Be careful what you wish for has never rung more true.
After living through an attack from her worst nightmare, she awakens to find herself far from home, surrounded by glorious riches and servants…and a few demigods who enjoy killing things. Upon learning that her favorite rockstar is an Olympian god, she is thrust into her new life as the Oracle of Delphi, the prophesier of the future, and the great Pythia that the gods have been anxiously awaiting to arrive for centuries. Setting out to fulfill the prophecy she has been given and to keep her family safe from a demigod Princess that wants her dead, Chloe learns of how great she is to become, all the while fighting mythical monsters, evading divine assassins and trying to outwit the ever-cunning Greek gods who harbor secrets of their own. In the hopes of discovering the Most Beautiful and the truth of her destiny, she strives to uncover the mysteries of the demigod Prince who has sworn to protect her with his life…and threatens to win her heart in the process.
About the Author:
Diantha Jones was born the day thousands of turkeys sacrificed their lives to fill millions of American bellies on November 22 which also happened to be Thanksgiving Day (Her mother says she owes her a turkey). She is a Journalism graduate who wants to be a career novelist (of books, not Facebook posts). When not writing or working, she is reading on her Nook, being hypnotized by Netflix or on a mission to procure french fries.