Tuesday, March 10, 2015

# Post # Recipes

PB and Chocolate Shortbread Cookies

It's Too Yummy Tuesday!

On select Tuesdays I share delicious recipes either inspired by my books or that are just plain delicious!


I mentioned recently that I've been indulging my sweet tooth, so here's another recipe that fits the bill! These babies offer up a combo of sweet and salty that sends me straight to heaven!  And pretty easy too...few ingredients that you can whip together and keep in the fridge for when you have the urge to slice-n-bake.

Today's recipe comes from a blog called The View From Great Island. I'm posting a link to the recipe rather than posting it here because I haven't altered it. The original is perfection on its own.  Granted, I have monkeyed with substituting vegan chips or sunflower butter, but I prefer to go whole hog with this (and limit it to a rare treat). Truth be known, the photos she's posted of these delights are reason enough to click the link, even if you don't plan to make them!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies


Enjoy!

~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: