Sunday, November 13, 2016

# NaNoWriMo # Post

Where's My NaNo and Snippet Sunday Updates?


On Sundays, I not only take part in Weekend Writing Warrior’s  Snippet Sunday, but every November I'm doing the NaNoWriMo challenge as well. 

If you're wondering where the blog updates are, fear not! I've been making progress and putting up favorite lines and snippets...but over on a different blog.

My 2016 NaNo project is for a contemporary romance under a different pen name, so my posts have been going up in a new spot. Check out http://janellmichaels.com/blog for updates on my latest work in progress and for today's latest snippet!




~ * ~ ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ *

For more awesome snippets, check out 

~~~~
I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over twenty-five books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and over on Twitter. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: