Tuesday, March 14, 2017

# Post # Recipes

London Broil Crockpot Style

It's Too Yummy Tuesday!

On select Tuesdays I share delicious recipes either inspired by my books or that are just plain delicious!


Sometimes, we get a hankering for red meat at our house. By "we," I especially mean my husband. By "sometimes," I mean he craves it every week. When steaks and pot roasts have been trotted out on the menu a bit too often, I have a super easy, but flavorful dish that he loves...and all it takes is a few seasoning packets plus my crockpot.

I ran across this recipe on the internet quite a few years ago. You can see the original, along with reviews from folks who've tried it, HERE on Cooks.com. Serve with biscuits or rice to sop up the gravy, or mashed/riced cauliflower if you're avoiding grains/carbs.

London Broil Crockpot Style

 Ingredients

1 London broil roast (average size)
1 pkg. brown gravy mix
1 pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
1 pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
1-1/2 cups water

Directions

In small bows, combine the package mixes together with water and whisk until smooth and dissolved. Set roast in crockpot and pour the mixture over top. Cool on LOW heat overnight or until tender. Serves about 4.

~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than thirty books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: