Thursday, November 9, 2017

# NaNoWriMo # Post

NaNoWriMo 2017 Day 9: Back on Good Behavior

I've interrupted my normal blog schedule to bring you daily updates from November's National Novel Writing Challenge

Throughout November, I'll be checking in daily with some quick notes, a progress meter, and to share my favorite line written that day! 

Daily Notes: Okay, so after my total facepalm about missing several days of updates, I'm hopefully back on track. I've had a few days of solid word count sprints, and with a weekend off from the day job coming up, hopefully I'll stay in good shape.

Daily Total: 4019

Favorite Line Written Today: 


She stared at him, trying to figure the man out. His cheeks were flushed pink, and just the faintest sheen of sweat had broken out over his brow. For such a gorgeous guy, she wondered why the prospect of asking a woman on a date had him in such a tizzy. Girls must line up outside the fire station in droves hoping for the chance.


Daily Progress:


About this year's NaNo, Kiss of the Dragon:

A firefighter breaks all the rules to rescue a beautiful woman from a fire--and that's just the start of his new and bizarre behavior. Saving his mate has triggered a power he never knew existed, one that could burn down his career and scare away the object of his newly ignited passion. Keeping his condition secret is the best way to preserve both, but how long can he hide the massive, fiery dragon lurking within?

~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ 

I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over thirty books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and Facebook. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: