Monday, January 18, 2016

# Mild-Mannered Mondays # Monday Musings

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes: A New Year, a New Me

I couldn't resist the nod in today's post title in honor of the late, great David Bowie, largely because it is truly fitting. The past year has seen a great deal of changes for me personally, and I'm excited for what lies ahead.

You may have noticed the site is a bit different. I've been playing with the layout to include clickable book covers to take you straight to the info pages on many of my titles.  I'm not married to the design yet, so you might see it shift again. I've also included links in the right-hand side bar to the series sites for Sons of HerneLone Wolves of Shay Falls, and Immortal Paradise. Much of the info is the same as what you can find here, BUT Lone Wolves offers a couple free reading samples, and I'll be doing the same thing on SoH and Immortal Paradise soon. So these are worth checking out! 

In other news...I am finally back to working on Disarming Cowboys, the conclusion to my Lone Wolves series. Keep your fingers crossed for some good news on this title soon!

There is one other change I must announce with a rather heavy heart. As of today, links and info on three books that are still currently in publication are no longer accessible here on my site. (They are still for sale across booksellers.) It was a difficult decision, for  each of them are near and dear to my heart. Without going into details, I am currently working on reacquiring the rights to these titles. Once I do, they will be reworked and re-released with brand new covers. Until then, I have a request.  PLEASE DO NOT BUY THESE TITLES:

Full Moon Fire
Compromising Connections
Nature's Bounty

Okay, enough of that. Back to the happy stuff, which is that I'm looking forward to releasing plenty of new titles in the months ahead, including seven more Sons of Herne novellas, hopefully Disarming Cowboys before the year is out, and something new for me--a serialized novel. I'm also bandying about ideas for a new werewolf series. I dubbed this site the Power of Passion some years ago. Now I feel I should call it the Power of Positivity, for it has been that more than anything else that has brought me back around to a productive writing life. Onward!



On select Mondays, I like to gab about writing or whatever's going on with me. For more gab, please join me on Twitter or Facebook. I love talking to people!

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: