Monday, March 25, 2013

# Mild-Mannered Mondays # Monday Musings

Post-Influenza Blues

On Mondays I gab about, well, pretty much anything I want!

Happy Easter week, everyone! I missed a couple Monday posts (and other blog days) because I got hit with the same virus that my daughter suffered from for over a month. Mike had it too. It sure hasn't been fun around here! I think we finally have it on the run, and good riddance. But it's going to be a slow process to get back to 100%, especially for poor Bri, who got hit the hardest.

Aside from spending a lot of time sitting in waiting rooms, sipping soup, downing antibiotics and sleeping, I did manage to accomplish a couple other things last week. Not much, mind you. But I did return to work after being out sick for a week, and more important, my new book PETER AND THE WOLF was released. As I write this, it's currently sitting pretty at #11 on my publisher's Bestseller list, and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm still waiting for final edits on NATURE'S BOUNTY, and I am bound and determined to get back to writing toots de suite. Oh, and I just signed on to become a blog host for Goddess Fish Promotions, so you might be seeing some guest posts here and there.

Meanwhile, I did manage to do some shopping and pick up stuff for Bri's Easter basket (shhh!). I'm working the holiday, and much-anticipated plans for that weekend fell through thanks to her illness, so I'm hoping to make the day special for her in other ways. Her basket is adorable--I'll have to snap a photo or two and post it. Ooh, and I found a new styling product I love that I want to write up for Stylin' Saturday.

I hope you all have a great week!


J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: