Sunday, September 15, 2013

# #8 Sunday # Post

Don't Make Up On The Roof -Snippet Sunday

~~It's Snippet Sunday~~

On Sundays, I share tidbits of my works in progress as part of Weekend Warrior’s 8-Sentence Sunday. This week's snippet is from my work in progress DISORDERLY COWBOYS, book 6 of my LONE WOLVES OF SHAY FALLS cowboy/werewolf/menage series.


Last week, Jayson  saved Lana from a rooftop, only to learn she'd stranded herself as a test to see whether he'd show up. Skipping ahead a little ways to where they've just finished arguing over why she'd pulled that little stunt...

“You didn’t mean it when you said you wished I hadn’t ever touched you,” Jayson murmured against her mouth.
“No,” Lana admitted.
“And you know I ain’t like those other wolves,” he continued.
“I know.”
He picked her up in his arms.
“Where are we going?” she asked.
“Inside, unless you’d rather finish making up back on the roof.”
“Definitely not.”


Trailer for my LONE WOLVES series:

Find these books at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or at Bookstrand here:

~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ *

For more awesome snippets, check out 

~~~~


I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over twenty-five books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and over on Twitter. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!

8 comments:

  1. Nice scene. I would've thought making up on the roof would be a great place, but he obviously wants to go elsewhere. Nice 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering why she said no to the roof! Well done with the 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...not an exhibitionist then? Too bad...a little of that can be fun. lol. Great 8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good, at least she has some sense where the roof is concerned LOL. Terrific snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fun way to end their little discussion : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making out on the roof sounds like a good way to fall off--without anyone to catch them.

    Glad to see she got out of trouble for pulling that stunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice conversation.
    It's good that she was caught lying and admit it.

    ReplyDelete

Visits To This Blog: