Tuesday, February 24, 2015

# Paleo # Post

Superfruit Chia Seed Muffins-Gluten Free and Heavenly!

It's Too Yummy Tuesday!

On select Tuesdays I share delicious recipes either inspired by my books or that are just plain delicious!


Recently, my family decided to head over to Souplantation for dinner, something we hadn't done for ages (a year or so at least). For those who don't have a Souplantation around, it's a buffet-style restaurant that focuses on a variety of salads, soups, and muffins/breads. Think Hometown Buffet with a slightly healthier edge. In any case, while we were there I tried their gluten-free, Chia seed and superfruit muffins, and it was love at first bite. You would never know these babies were gluten free and packed with nutrients!  As soon as I got home, I launched an intensive web search to find something similar, and I hit on a recipe from the Gluten Free If You Please blog.

So today, I'm posting a link to these heavenly babies and encouraging everyone to give 'em a whirl. You won't regret it!

Gluten Free Mixed Berry Chia Muffins by Gluten Free If You Please


Enjoy!

~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: