Monday, March 2, 2015

# Monday Musings # On Writing

New Blog--and a Writing Experiment

I've launched a brand new blog! Experimental Positivity is a blog project where I will challenge myself to replace something negative with a positive every single day for a full year. Among a number of reasons why I decided to start this experiment is to get myself into a very small, yet manageable daily writing habit and put myself into a better mindset to get creativity flowing.

I'll still be over here posting as well, most likely with Too Yummy Tuesday, and will hopefully resume work on some fiction projects before long. But battling a number of personal challenges over the past year took the wind out of my writing sails, and I feel I need to focus on this positivity endeavor to put things back in perspective.

I hope you'll support my return to writing by checking out the new blog and sharing it on your social media sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: