Thursday, November 12, 2015

# NaNoWriMo # Post

NaNo 2015 -Day 12!

I've interrupted my normal blog schedule to bring you daily updates from November's National Novel Writing Challenge

Throughout November, I'll be checking in daily with some quick notes, a progress meter, and to share my favorite line written that day! 

Daily Notes: Another late-night sprint, which seems to be working well this week. I crossed 30k, so I'm feeling strong!


Daily Total: 2096

Favorite Line Written Today: 

"All she could see was him, powerful, waiting, a man who was not of this world, and yet who was about to make her more a part of it than she had ever been."


Daily Progress:


About The Sons of Herne:

The god Herne has appointed eight of his most virile, headstrong sons as keepers of the pagan holidays. To honor their sabbat, each must join with a mortal female in a ritual to maintain the balance between worlds.

It is the year of The Thousand Seasons, and the Fates have secretly conspired to mark the end of an era by granting the gods one thing they lack--a true union of male and female that will last beyond the passion of a sabbat joining.
Herne’s sons will wrestle with the conflict between sacred duty and their own yearnings, a struggle will not only challenge their beliefs, but may threaten the success of rituals that must be observed lest the mortal and immortal worlds collide in chaos.

~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ 

I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over twenty-five books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and over on Twitter. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: