Saturday, October 26, 2013

# 10 Day Writing Challenge # On Writing

Best Bloggers in the 10 Day Challenge -Day 10

I'm participating in the 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge that was created over at Hunting Down Writing.

This is it! The final day of the 10-day challenge. And I must admit, this is one of my favorite of all that prompts.

Day 10: List 5 top blog posts from fellow participants in this challenge. Link to them, and say why you enjoyed them.

Yes indeed! I had the opportunity to check out quite a few of my fellow challenge writer's posts, and I truly enjoyed it.

Amanda L. Webster's Day 1 post on whether writers should blog about writing summed up beautifully how I feel on the subject. She includes the fact that reaching out to teach others can actually teach ourselves, something I touched on in my post about my bizarre writing habits.

Roxanne Crouse's Day 1 post was an elevator pitch that I really enjoyed, plus I could totally relate to her waiting on a magic thought that would shove her progress along. I wish!

Catherine Mede's Day 2 post about writing confessions had me nodding and laughing. I admired the bravery in posting publicly things we all think as writers, especially that we aren't good enough. 

Catherine Mede's Day 3 post ...Catherine had me again with her author "bio", since she first talked about what goes into a good bio before applying it to her own. Bravo for an informative post!

Charity Tahmaseb's Day 8 Writing Routines post cracked me up! I laughed when she shared a dialogue she has with herself about writing. Too true.

~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Facebook. She loves talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: