Monday, July 1, 2013

# Mild-Mannered Mondays # Monday Musings

Boxes and Blogs Do Not Mix!

My internet access will be spotty for the next couple of weeks, so I’m cheating by writing this Monday post earlier than usual. So it’s Thursday, the house is almost completely packed, and we’re renting the moving truck tomorrow. Then the Great Race begins.
I’ve gotten no writing whatsoever done for the past week and a half because I’ve been too busy tossing things in boxes, spackling walls, and slapping ice on my shoulder. (If you read my post last week, you’ll know I managed to dislocate my shoulder thanks to prepping for the move.) As it seems to be a legal requirement any time I move, the weather man assures me that moving day temps will be 100+ degrees, about twenty degrees higher than it was at the lovely, cool start of the week. Thanks, dude. Knew I could count on you.

In any case, the writus interruptus will affect the blog here--my apologies. I’ll post photos and all once the madness is done. Meanwhile, I hope you'll bear with me through the test pattern. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete

Visits To This Blog: