Saturday, October 19, 2013

# 10 Day Writing Challenge # On Writing

My 3 Best Blog Posts -10 Day challenge day 5

I'm participating in the 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge that was created over at Hunting Down Writing.

Day 5: Show off 3 of your best blog posts
These 3 posts are the top-visited on my blog this year...


3.  The Writing Schedule You Need Right Now
The 3rd most visited post this year: Part 1 of my series on how to find time for writing, plus one often elusive component to an author's schedule-FUN!


2. Why Authors Shouldn't Promote Books on Social Media
My take on the problems involved with shouting BUY MY BOOK on sites like Twitter, why it may have the opposite effect, and what to do with your social media time instead.


1. Paleo Spinach, Strawberry, Bacon, and Avocado Salad
Yep! My top-visited post of all isn't a writing post, but a bomb recipe that appeared on my Too Yummy Tuesday feature. This one's delish and definitely worth checking out.

~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Facebook. She loves talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: