Thursday, April 27, 2017

# Post # Throwback Thursday

First Book Gets a New Look: Throwback Thursday

On select Thursdays, I like to share a throwback to past writing, book trailers, or randomness about me and/or writing life.

I'm so excited about today's throwback! 

My very first novel, a contemporary romance titled Visions, has just celebrated the 10th anniversary since its release. In honor of this, I added a chapter, extended some scenes, and gave it a brand new cover. Released under my alternate (mainstream) pen name, it hit #27 in Contemporary/Romance in its first week.

The story was based on a dream I had where a celebrity bumps into a stranger and suddenly develops their psychic ability...and in that moment, he sees a future involving the two of them. But romance isn't the only thing that lies ahead.

About Visions:

Her “gift” turns a hot movie star into a real-life hero…


Actor Trenton Dane is researching his next role when he bumps into a beautiful stranger—and suddenly develops her psychic powers. When his enchanting benefactor disappears in the crowd, Trenton launches a search for the woman who invades his dreams and may hold answers to his new ability.
Single mom Glory Windsor would rather hide from the man who reawakened the “gift” she thought she’d buried. She’s as determined to steer clear as Trenton is to explore the visions, as well as his feelings for her. But his movie-star smile and unique pull makes it hard to stay away. Between bills to pay, the paparazzi intent on publicizing their psychic bond, and a jealous ex-husband who wants to ruin everything, she’s got more on her plate than she can handle.
Convincing Glory that the visions shouldn’t be ignored won’t be easy, but Trenton must succeed to fulfill premonitions of their future as well as to save Glory and her child from danger. He will fail at one of these tasks.
Finding a happy ending will prove the most challenging role he’s ever undertaken.



~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ 

I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over thirty books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and over on Twitter. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: