Tuesday, June 13, 2017

# Post # Recipes

Berry Yummy Yogurt Pops

It's Too Yummy Tuesday!

On select Tuesdays I share delicious recipes either inspired by my books or that are just plain delicious!


Ice cream is a frequent downfall of my diet, especially since summertime in my locale means frequent temperatures above 100 degrees. I can pack away a lion's share of ice cream-and all the calories and sugar that goes with it.  So this year I decided to cool off with a healthier alternative. 

These super easy yogurt pops can be made with plain yogurt and no added sugar, sweetened with a bit of honey, or just use your favorite flavor. I like Greek yogurt with a swirl of organic honey, or else some organic vanilla yogurt.


Berry Yummy Yogurt Pops

Ingredients
6 strawberries, chopped fine
1/4 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)

1/2 cup yogurt

Directions

Combine ingredients in a bowl and spoon into popsicle molds. Freeze a few hrs until firm. Makes 8-12 pops.



~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than thirty books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: