Monday, June 5, 2017

# Mild-Mannered Mondays # Monday Musings

Vacation Dreams, New Books, Life is Good

On the first Monday of the month, I gab about what's going on with me, my writing, and life in general.

Summer is here! A writing retreat vacation is just around the corner, just in time after some very busy spring months. Time to make packing and to-do lists!




Vacation Dreams

A view from the cabin deck last summer
Last summer, I took my daughter along on a writing retreat in the mountains. (My husband was away speaking on panels at San Diego Comic-Con.) We loved it so much that we vowed to return. So I've just booked another mountain cabin, this time big enough for the whole family (including one of my grown sons and Tina the wonder dog). I can already picture early mornings spent out on the deck, working on my book while sipping coffee among the forest splendor. Squee! I can't wait.

New Books

I finished the exclusive bonus book that will be offered as part of the Sons of Herne box set! Final edits and cover art are in progress, and then the bundle will be readied for release.

Meanwhile, I'm excited to announce the upcoming re-release of my bounty hunter title Nature's Bounty!  And what do you think of the smokin' hot cover?

Expect to see this out in the next month.


Life is Good


Books and stories have been whipping out, the dog is getting bigger by the day, and we're all looking forward to that trip to the mountains! As cray-cray busy as things have been, including a brief health issue for my husband involving multiple trips to ER/Urgent care (he's fine now, thankfully), life has been great. Here's the latest photo of Tina, who fell asleep in my daughter's arms. I've dubbed this "dog day afternoon."

Until next time...


~*~*~*~
On select Mondays, I like to gab about whatever's going on with me. For more gab, please join me on Twitter or Facebook. I love talking to people!

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: