Friday, November 9, 2012

# NaNoWriMo # Post

Week 2 Favorite Lines-NaNoWriMo 2012



Onto Week 2 of National Novel Writing Month!

Each day, I've been posting my personal favorite lines written for my NaNo project, an erotic romance titled NATURE'S BOUNTY.

(WARNING: some lines may contain adult language and/or situations.)

Week 2 favorite lines:

11/8  “She’s stealing my fucking car,” he said, racing back to the room with his pants still flapped open. “Miss I’m-not-a-lawbreaker just committed grand theft auto.”

11/9 She curled her lip at him. “You just used ‘good’ and ‘lawyer’ in the same sentence. That’s funny.”

11/10 “I’m looking for a surveillance wire, sweetheart. Not a hard-on.”

11/11 “It occurs to me that while I’ve made you scream in the passenger seat, across the gear knob, and laid out in the back, I’ve never bent you over the hood of a car before.”

11/12 “Of course I knew he was guilty. Innocent people don’t go around paying off guys like me to work around the system."

11/13 The van roared up just as Benny and Nate were crossing the street. Cops in riot gear tumbled out like clowns from a Volkswagen, and all were amazingly light-footed while they gestured at Nate to hang back.

11/14 “That felt good,” Nate said. “Although I’d have liked to punctuate my sentence with a fist in his face.”

11/15 Jarred’s entire being was somehow filling the room, filling Peter until there was nothing else but the two of them.


~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: