Sunday, November 4, 2012

# Post # Six Sentence Sunday

Happiness About to Fade-Six Sentence Sunday-NaNo Style


It's back! On select Sundays, I'll be sharing a six-sentence excerpt from one of my works in progress, as part of Six Sentence Sunday.

WARNING: THIS WEEK'S SIX CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS AND LANGUAGE

I wasn't sure I wanted to do a six since I've already been posting daily lines from my NaNoWriMo book NATURE'S BOUNTY, but what the heck! Here's this week's six:




She headed for a short hallway, but turned before she got there. “By the way, I’d love to see the actual job you came here to do, if you want to show me when I get back.”

He sincerely doubted she was going to love it in the slightest. He pasted on a smile and took a moment to study the lines of her face as it was right then. She seemed fairly happy, and she was looking at him like he was still someone she’d just been fucked well and proper by. That was an expression he wouldn’t be seeing again, certainly not from her. 


~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: