Saturday, November 24, 2012

# NaNoWriMo # Post

Week4 Favorite Lines-NaNoWriMo 2012



This is the final week of NaNoWriMo, and the last week of my daily favorite lines written posts. (Warning: Some adult language and/or situations)

Week 4 favorite lines:

11/23 “How the fuck did he manage this?” he asked, lifting the end of the chain to examine it. “I’ve never torn free of these chains.”

11/24 “You left him alone and shackled to your bed, and you’re bitching that he should have been more thoughtful of your feelings?”

11/25 “Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm way out of my mind.” He stared down at the wolf below. “Ever since the moment Peter walked into that conference room.”

11/26 The wolf Peter’s eyes glowed with moon fire, and his snout twitched with interest while he sniffed the air.

11/27 “I should have been there to keep you safe,” Jarred went on, his heart hammering against his sternum. “But I was so busy rushing off to play hero that I failed at being one.”

...Well, I sadly have no more "daily lines" to post after the 27th, due to having been ill for a couple of weeks and off work (writing and otherwise) for several days. But I completed the challenge with 61,453 words, so I guess that's not too shabby for ducking out on the last three days of NaNo!

Congrats to all my fellow NaNo participants who beat the challenge this year, and for those who participated without crossing 50k I say, we're all still winners! Here's looking forward to next year.


~~~

J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: