Monday, November 13, 2017

# NaNoWriMo # Post

NaNoWriMo 2017 Day 13: 40k and Kickin It

I've interrupted my normal blog schedule to bring you daily updates from November's National Novel Writing Challenge

Throughout November, I'll be checking in daily with some quick notes, a progress meter, and to share my favorite line written that day! 

Daily Notes: I did some more sprinting yesterday after my post, then got up this morning and got back at it. Hello, 40k, and not even halfway into November. This book is zipping along quickly, and I mean pretty fast. I'm already setting up for the big climatic scene, which at this word count sort of surprised me. I thought I would have a lot more chapters/words by this point.

Daily Total: 3708

Favorite Line Written Today (Adult content): 

“Last chance,” he said, and she sucked in a little breath when she felt him brushing against her entrance. He stared down at her with a primal expression. “Before it actually gets a little intense between us.”


Daily Progress:


About this year's NaNo, Kiss of the Dragon:

A firefighter breaks all the rules to rescue a beautiful woman from a fire--and that's just the start of his new and bizarre behavior. Saving his mate has triggered a power he never knew existed, one that could burn down his career and scare away the object of his newly ignited passion. Keeping his condition secret is the best way to preserve both, but how long can he hide the massive, fiery dragon lurking within?

~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ 

I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over thirty books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and Facebook. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: