Thursday, November 16, 2017

# NaNoWriMo # Post

NaNoWriMo 2017 Day 16: So 50k Just Happened

I've interrupted my normal blog schedule to bring you daily updates from November's National Novel Writing Challenge

Throughout November, I'll be checking in daily with some quick notes, a progress meter, and to share my favorite line written that day! 

Daily Notes: I DID IT! After taking a bit of a break yesterday, I cruised past the 50k goal during today's sprint. There's still 2 chapters plus change left to write, though, so I'll keep plugging away.


Daily Total: 3369 words

Favorite Line Written Today: 
“Why turn yourself in if you weren’t feeling the least bit guilty?”
“It wasn’t my idea to run in the first place.”
“Ah, yes, because some mystery guy off the street whisked you away in his magical flying machine.”



Daily Progress:


About this year's NaNo, Kiss of the Dragon:

A firefighter breaks all the rules to rescue a beautiful woman from a fire--and that's just the start of his new and bizarre behavior. Saving his mate has triggered a power he never knew existed, one that could burn down his career and scare away the object of his newly ignited passion. Keeping his condition secret is the best way to preserve both, but how long can he hide the massive, fiery dragon lurking within?

~ *~ * ~ * ~ *~ *~ * ~ *~ 

I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over thirty books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and Facebook. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: