Sunday, February 17, 2013

# Post # Six Sentence Sunday

The Slave is Giving Orders?-Six Sentence Sunday




On select Sundays, I'll post excerpts from works in progress.


Today's six is from my erotic BDSM/capture fantasy novel, BOUND TO HER MASTER.

The guard, Ach’Na,  kept his head bowed but did not step aside. “Is it not forbidden for a Master to enter a pleasure slave’s personal quarters?”
Stepanyan gave him a warning frown as he said, “No more forbidden than a house guard dictating what a god can and cannot do.”
“Forgive me, my lord, for I am merely surprised to see a member of the household on the upper floor.” With a guilty glance, he added, “And she asked not to be disturbed.”
“So,” Stepanyan said, putting his hands on his hips, “my slave is giving orders like a noblewoman now, is that it?”


~~~
J. Rose Allister is the author of more than twenty-five books, primarily romance and erotic romance. A former editor and submissions director, she now works as a mild-mannered hospital secretary by day, naughty writer by night. Connect with her on Twitter or Goodreads. She loves talking to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: