Friday, April 5, 2013

# For Fun # On Writing

Help! Quick Poll to Title My Book

I'm totally, completely, inconceivably stuck on my new book. It doesn't happen often, but I can't decide on a title. (In fact, sometimes the title is what comes to me before I even get the idea for the story.) For months I've been unable to decide what to call Book 6 of the LONE WOLVES OF SHAY FALLS.

Please help! There's a poll posted here on the blog with the options I've narrowed it down to. (As per the title format of the entire series, all titles feature a word beginning with the prefix "Dis". Vote for your pick and help an old gal get this puppy to bed! (And everyone who votes and posts to say so in any blog comment will be entered into my April drawing!)

Thanks for your help, guys. Man, I hope this isn't one of those gettin' old things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: