Thursday, April 4, 2013

# For Fun # On Writing

Oh Yeah: Robert Palmer Singin' About My Heroines

Ah, the days of early MTV, when music videos flashed talking heads and girls with tight skirts and guitars. Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" was a classic with such HOT, great lyrics, summarizing lustful attraction in words that should resound with any erotic romance author. It's the perfect anthem for the heroines of my LONE WOLVES OF SHAY FALLS SERIES, and to my characters I say, Ladies, "You like to think that you're immune to the stuff (oh yeah), but it's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough. You're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love." 

But don't take my word for it--let the master himself tell you why your will is not your own:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: