Saturday, April 27, 2013

# Post # Stylin' Saturday

The Hair Product You Can't Live Without! Stylin' Saturday


A few weeks ago I posted about my favorite hair styling tool, my flat iron for wet hair. In that blog post, I mentioned another of of my can't-do-without products, and here it is: "one 'n' only" argan oil treatment spray.

Moroccan argan oil has gotten wildly popular these days, enough to where you can find shampoos, finishing products, and serums of this oil at drugstores and "big boxers" like Target. This product, however, is slightly different. I picked up this 6-oz bottle on a whim at Sally's. The best $9.99 I ever spent. It comes in a spray bottle that is just PERFECT for spritzing on dry or damp hair.

My hair is naturally dry, plus I torture it with regular bleaching and some use of hot styling aids. Not to worry--one 'n' only comes to the rescue! When my hair is feeling dry (often right after bleaching), I give each side a couple quick spritzes and brush it through well. I do this in the morning and again at night. The product smells wonderful and gives a nice sheen. And within just a few days, I notice a big difference in how silky and healthy my hair feels.

I also use this spray in addition to a heat protectant when using a flat iron or other hot implements. It not only takes the brunt of the heat, but the heat actually helps infuse the oil into my hair. A built-in hot oil treatment!

Ten bucks for a 6oz bottle may sound pricey, but that bottle goes a long way. My hair is long, thick, and dry enough that I use the spray almost every single day, plus I sometimes use it on my daughter as well. My current bottle is roughly half full after almost four months.

I honestly can't say enough about this oil spray. Grab some and give it a try for your brittle, dry hair--2-3 spritzes per side, depending on the length and thickness of your hair both morning and night, as well as whenever you use hot products. Hold the bottle 4-6 inches from your head and make sure to brush it through well to distribute evenly. If you get a little extra in one spot, brush well and it should distribute. If you get really crazy, your hair will look greasy. A spray of dry shampoo will fix it up.

Buy one 'n' only argan oil treatment spray online HERE

~~~~
On select Saturdays I post hairstyles we've tried at our house, ones we've seen online that we want to try, or hairstyling tips and tools.
I'm J. Rose Allister, wife, working mom, and the author of over twenty-five books. Somewhere in between one and the next, I love hanging out here on my blog and over on Twitter. Give me a comment or follow-I love chatting with people!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits To This Blog: